As per Industry
1) Setup of software system according to clients requirements (no software-coding knowledge required).
2) Ongoing support of clients system to make setup changes where necessary, and communicating with client to manage client relationship and provide quality control of software system.
3) Where possible and using own initiative, look after initial client contact and demonstrate the system to potential clients (Sales commission is applicable).
4) Be comfortable within a B2B (business-to-business) sales environment with the view to building current relationships with clients and creating new relationships with potential clients (sales commission applicable).
5) Be comfortable with constantly editing and adapting WizzPass presentation material to be used in the sales process.
6) Become an integral part of the sales management team, with the intention and willingness to be part of strategic decision-making from a sales perspective. This includes being part of the WizzPass culture of constantly going beyond the call of duty to satisfy clients needs and having WizzPasss long-term success and growth as motivation.
Previous experience or knowledge in any of the following areas is a plus:
Visitor/Contractor Management Systems
Access control systems.
Health & Safety management systems for personnel
Building management systems.
Send CV: firstname.lastname@example.org